Search This Blog

Thursday, 12 October 2017

To Adam Godwinson

To Adam Godwinson
By
Alexander Gordon Jahans

Yes, you have shown you will stalk me endlessly. Yes you have shown you will crush me if I am disobediant. No, I still don't care about you.

You provoked a reaction. You gave me one bad day and one bad night. That does not a relationship make.

I do not want your cock. I ain't interested in your clit. Your breasts are a mess and your butt hole is too much of a sludge hole. 

The reality is that I don't like you. I don't hate you. I don't even really believe that you exist. I am 95% certain you are a bunch of moron's on some anonymous internet message board who have so little going on in their lives that stalking with me is their idea of fun.

If you want to kill me. Kill me. 

Yes, you have shown you are dedicated, obsessed and I can never never stop you.

Do you know what that means though? 

That means you don't matter. That means you are like neoliberalism or climate change or poverty. You are a force of nature fucking over my life that it is not worth my time thinking about.

I am not your byfriend, girlfriend, hermaphoditic whore or noble eunuch of wisdom. I don't like you. I don't care about you and I will not remember you when you are dead.

You can cry and crow about how much you win and defeat me but so what? So fucking what? You crushed a bug, aren't you mighty? Fuck off and get psychological help, kid. 

Oh and Adam Godwinson is a fictional character I created for my fiction. All you do when you identify yourself as such is look like a little kid in a halloween costume. Except I'm writing Adam Godwinson and I know what his fate is. You are trying to sound big and powerful by choosing as your avatar a character I control the fate of. Kind of undercuts anything you were going for there.

Yeah, I created the Farsh-nuke and the Farsh-nuke was once a divergent version of me but I moved past that as a writer. Get over yourselves.