Search This Blog

Friday, 9 June 2017

Downfall NSFW

Downfall
NSFW

By
Alexander Gordon Jahans


6 years after the Farsh-nuke returned from the dead. 2 years after Richard Raspberry won despite the Farsh-nuke’s efforts to stop him. 2 years after the Farsh-nuke snuck into his bedroom, held a knife to his throat and threatened him with agonising death if he dared to commit genocide or pop a nuke. 2 years of travelling the world organising a synchronous Political Coup/Civil War/World War against the Raspberry Reich. The Farsh-nuke was not going to let the fascist win again.

Richard Raspberry strode out into the sports stadium as school cheerleaders provided the marching music of the Raspberry Reich. He grabbed hold the podium and smiled a predatory grin. “Ladies and Gentlemen, my reign has been majestic but it has been hampered, stilted and very much held back. There are problems in this world. Problems that need a solution and I very much hope to provide a final one. Under my rule the trains run on time and that is for one very good reason -”

The Farsh-nuke materialised out of thin air and stabbed Raspberry in the heart. “I warned you, but did you listen...” He turned the knife.

Raspberry started coughing up blood but he was smiling. “The problem with good men, Farsh-nuke is that they are predictable. Didn’t you see the trap?”

The Farsh-nuke snorted. “I am no good man and my life is nothing to stop genocide.”

Raspberry started laughing, the blood making it sound like a disgusting gargle. “As we speak stealth bombers over every country that could pose a threat have dropped nuclear bombs. Any moment now -”

The Farsh-nuke was blinded and deafened as the atmosphere lit up with radiation.

“Total Genocide!” hissed Raspberry in the Farsh-nuke’s ear. “Only my most loyal and trusted supporters have been saved,”

“You killed your own race?” asked the Farsh-nuke.

Raspberry shrugged. “I only take the best which reminds me -”

Raspberry unlocked his podium and let the mutilated corpse of Lucy Danse tumble out. “Puts a rather different slant on the women in refrigerators trope don’t it?”

The Farsh-nuke stared at the madman before him, disgusted. “She did nothing to you?”

“She was in my way and I took great pleasure in taking her life by the pussy...” Raspberry licked his lips.

The Farsh-nuke wretched and he pulled the knife out to let the mad fucker plead to death. “Rot in hell.”

“Yes.” said Raspberry with a grin. “You will.”

“Allow me to introduce myself.” said a tall handsome blond man in a black suit. “My name is Adam Godwinson and I am the Alpha God.” He pulled out a gun and shot the Farsh-nuke’s cock off then handcuffed him. “Heads, I win, tails, you lose.”

*

2 years later the Farsh-nuke was tied to a rack that was stretching him slowly and painfully apart as a nazi called Jake carefully flayed the skin of his cock off and coated it in the most potent chilli powder in the multiverse.

The Farsh-nuke had screamed so much his throat was bleeding.

Richard Raspberry entered. “I just thought you ought to know I’ve found someone who will be more helpful in making sure my daughter returns my affections.”

“His name is Ivan. He is your son and you are an incestuous rapist. Rot in hell.” said  the Farsh-nuke angrily.

His tormentor smiled sliced a hole in his sack and proceed to pull out then chew on one of the Farsh-nuke’s testicles.

Raspberry frozen then said icily. “My daughter will be cured. We’ve found a very good Doctor. I think you know of him. He’s called the Bam-Kursh.”

The Farsh-nuke stared at Raspberry, horrified. “You’ve got the Toy Maker on your side?”

A thin smiled crossed Raspberry’s lips. “He’s a business man, he knows I can make him a rich man.”

The Farsh-nuke groaned and Raspberry left.

A moment later a short balding white man entered and smiled sadly. “How is it you aren’t dead yet?”

The Farsh-nuke shrugged. “I have a strong constitution.”

“You have been stripped of agency and your life is pain for the pleasure of a regime you despise.” said the Bam-Kursh. “Why not pull the ripcord on the emergency escape hatch away from this life?”

The Farsh-nuke was silent for a long moment. Even when his tormentor sliced off an eyelid and ate it, he barely reacted.

The Bam-Kursh watched his old friend carefully.

“The trick...” He said at last. “Is not minding that it hurts.”

The Bam-Kursh stared at the Farsh-nuke. “You have to be shitting me?”

The Farsh-nuke tried to shrug. “I did my best. I made mistakes and I hurt good people but I tried my best and I am not dying if I can stand it for even one moment a day. I’m not giving up.” He looked the Bam-Kursh in the eyes and said. “Heads, he wins, tails, I lose but this too shall pass and he will die. I won’t.”

The Bam-Kursh nodded then he turned and walked away, listening to the founder the Logicios and the United Civilisations of the Multiverse screaming in pain behind him as he left. The world had ended and evil had one but hope was not dead and the story was far from over.