Search This Blog

Monday, 31 August 2015

Pretty and the Brain Distraction fic nsfw

Pretty and the Brain
A Distraction Fic

By
Alexander Gordon Jahans

The following takes place after the podquisition fanfic Laura Queen of the Earth and includes original characters and concepts from that story.

The Farsh-nuke sat in an armchair in the Gothic Library of the SEGHAT. He was just catching up on some Asimov when Anna ran in. She was wearing a short skirt and a Nine Worlds Geek Fest Tshirt. 

The Farsh-nuke looked up from his book and grinned at the sight of his faithful Sylph "What is it old girl?"

Anna was anxious but the sound of that confident commanding voice put her at ease. "I've just been to the Doctors with Lucy. I've got cancer."

The Farsh-nuke stared at her, clearly concerned but trying to appear calm for her sake "My gods that's horrible but the Doctor's can help you can't they?" 

Anna shook her head "It's in the brain and right in the center. They can't operate without causing brain damage." 

"Shit" said the Farsh-nuke,

Anna forced a smile "But you removed my brain once before remember? You can do it again. We know it won't kill me."

The Farsh-nuke stroked Anna's cheek and frowned "But I thought you liked being human?"

"I do" said Anna "It'll just be for the operation and recovery, then you can turn me back. It's worth a shot isn't it?"

The Farsh-nuke smiled, she had a plan and it gave hope "Okay, lets do this."

*

They went to the laboratory and Anna stripped down. 

The Farsh-nuke whipped up a potion based on Lucy's old notes and handed it to Anna.

Anna swallowed the potion and handed it back. As she was about to ask for something to wash it down she noticed the Farsh-nuke had left a can of ginger beer on the desk as he went to get his supplies. She greedily drank the ginger beer.

The Farsh-nuke returned and hugged Anna "I hope this works out old friend."

Anna nodded, then she said "If this doesn't, I want you to have Lucy. I know she doesn't want to now but if I can't be yours, she has to be okay, she has to be.."

The Farsh-nuke nodded and kissed Anna on the forehead, then she turned, hunkering down on all 4s.

The Farsh-nuke sliced off a piece of her arse to check she was regenerating effectively. 

Then he cracked open Anna's skull with some power tools and removed her brain with calm focus before placing Anna's skull pack in place.

He cracked open a bottle of Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer and drank as Anna's skull healed. Then he led Anna by the leash to the library. 

He rested his feet on Anna's back as he read to remind himself always that his old girl was safe with him.

After 24 hours he gave Anna the genetic reset to human basic female.

Anna gagged on the potion and the Farsh-nuke let her drink some Crabbies to take away the taste.

Anna lay with the Farsh-nuke for a time before even getting dressed, she knew how much removing her brain affected him. Then when she felt he was okay she went to get dressed and get checked out by the Doctor again.

Anna returned in a skirt and tshirt again but this time she bought good news "They don't know how but the cancer is gone, all of it."

The Farsh-nuke beamed and hugged his old pet. He said "You swore yourself to me and I swore myself to you. Go, you have just cheated death, live a little. I will be waiting here for you when you get back."

Anna grinned then said "Okay but when I get back I am spending the entire next week naked at the end your leash you understand and you just give the word and you can have any of my friends, I mean it, I'll square it with their families."

The Farsh-nuke laughed "Go Anna, it's alright. You don't need to thank me."

"Still gonna" said Anna as she left.

The Farsh-nuke went back to reading his book

*

The Farsh-nuke finished his book and remembered "Oh, that's right, the brain? I should probably get rid of that."

So the Farsh-nuke went into the laboratory and found Anna curled up naked on the counter and crucially without a collar.

He stroked her and she woke up "Master, where have you been, I waited patiently for you?"

The Farsh-nuke said "Sorry Girl, I've been busy, why don't you hop on to the floor and I'll see about returning you to normal yeah?"

Anna nodded and lept off the counter. 

She nuzzled him as he prepared the genetic reset and he fetched a ginger beer.

Anna drank the potion, came to her senses, gagged and drank the ginger beer.

She noticed the Farsh-nuke was staring at her and she asked "What's wrong? Did something go wrong with the operation?"

"No" said the Farsh-nuke genuinely "It was a sterling success, I did however forget to destroy the brain.

Anna looked at him quizzically

An american voice rang out "So where is he then? This Farsh-nuke?"

Anna's voice rang out "Oh he'll be here somewhere. Just hang around yeah, I'll go find him."

Anna glared at the Farsh-nuke and hissed "What is going on?"

The Farsh-nuke placed his finger to his lips and whispered "Just be quiet and stay here. I'll sort it."

Anna nodded.

The Farsh-nuke left the laboratory and entered the library to greet Anna and her friend with the American voice

*

Anna smiled when the Farsh-nuke entered and he clocked the collar she usually wore, still around her neck. 

"This is Lisa." said Anna "She's Californian but don't hold that against her."

The Farsh-nuke smiled "Before I begin I would like to clarify a few things..."

Lisa laughed "It's alright Anna told me you're an eldritch abomination with a thing for taming women. I can't say I've ever exactly considered being a pet as a career option but as I understand it that isn't the problem so much as going in knowing I will end up a pet is."

The Farsh-nuke nodded "Clever girl."

"So I guess if we want to be clear, I, Lisa, being of sound mind and body hereby enthusiastically consent to being tamed to be whatever the hell kind of sylph plaything you want me to be." said Lisa.

The Farsh-nuke grinned, showing off his teeth

Anna kissed him on the cheek "Thank you."

The Farsh-nuke said "Lisa, would you mind possibly if I and Anna had a private word."

Lisa shrugged "I'm your present, unwrap me whenever you like."

"Cheers" said the Farsh-nuke.

The Farsh-nuke and Anna left the library and Anna asked "Something wrong?"

The Farsh-nuke frowned "I see it as an opportunity but something has happened, yes. I forgot to dispose of your brain."

"And?" asked Anna

The Farsh-nuke stared at his feet "It healed into a clone of you. She's standing in the laboratory now."

Anna stared at him "You aren't serious?"

The Farsh-nuke said "Check the laboratory if you don't believe me."

Anna said "Well what do we do?"

"I want to keep her" said the Farsh-nuke "I mean if you're fine with Lisa why wouldn't you be fine with another you?"

Anna sighed "Okay, fair point, you're my owner, if you can look after her I guess that's fine but you can't let her live my life."

The Farsh-nuke glared at her "Anna, you know as well as I do that I could easily convince you to abandon your life if I wished."

Anna frowned "Okay, I'll trust you. What do you want me to do?"

"If she's the brain I removed then it is likely she still has cancer, I need you to let her see the doctor" said the Farsh-nuke. "I mean you did say you'd spend a week at the end of my leash?"

Anna looked the Farsh-nuke in the eyes "Fine, I'll stick to my word."

"Good" said the Farsh-nuke and he stroked her cheek. I'll be right back."

Anna nodded and watched him go.

*

The Farsh-nuke entered the laboratory to find the Anna without a collar.

Anna said "That was her wasn't it? The Anna who had her brain removed. The real Anna."

The Farsh-nuke sighed "You always were a clever girl,"

"So what happens now?" asked Anna "Am I humanely disposed of?"

"No" said the Farsh-nuke "I'm keeping you both."

Anna said "But I only have one life."

The Farsh-nuke stroked "You're mine remember? I swore an oath to you and I am not about to break it if need be I will convince one of you to go pet full time but for now that is not my priority."

"Then what is?" asked Anna

"You are the brain with cancer remember?" said the Farsh-nuke

Anna slumped "I forgot about that."

"Look Anna, the one who successfully got rid of her cancer, she's promised to be at the end of my leash for a week and that means you can go get checked out again" said the Farsh-nuke "Once we know what's going on then I can decide what to do."

"Okay" said Anna "So what happens now?"

The Farsh-nuke removed a pen from his jacket pocket and drew an E on her chest "You are now Anna with an E. You follow me, meet up with vanilla Anna and swap everything except the collar. Then you live okay?"

Anne nodded "Okay"

The Farsh-nuke led Anne outside to meet Anna, oversaw the swap then led Anna into the library.

*

Lisa laughed as Anna and the Farsh-nuke entered "I see why you took your time now?"

Anna grinned "Well my Master does like to enjoy me in private."

"Oh" said Lisa "So are there any special preparations I need to make?"

"No" said the Farsh-nuke "Taming is better when done publicly."

Lisa grinned "Well I'm ready when you are big guy."

The Farsh-nuke grinned.

*

The next morning the Farsh-nuke lay sprawled out in his pyjamas on his king size bed while Lisa and Anna each lay naked on special sylph beds scattered about the floor of his room.

Anne stroked the Farsh-nuke's face and backed off, using a quantum oscillator to silence his instinctual shrieks of alarm.

The Farsh-nuke got out of bed and followed Anne into the bathroom.

"Sorry to wake you like that" said Anne

"No" said the Farsh-nuke "You were right to. We don't want Lisa to know until well we know... how did it go?"

"I've still got it" said Anne

The Farsh-nuke nodded "I thought as much."

"What do we do?" asked Anne

"Well as I see it we have three options" said the Farsh-nuke "Option 1, I do the procedure again but this time I remember to mince and car your brain. Option 2, they perform the operation despite the risk of brain damage. Option 3. You find out where the cancer is and I only remove and destroy that part."

Anne said "I like option 3. I feel like Option 1 is basically saying that I shouldn't exist."

The Farsh-nuke hugged Anne "Honey, I don't, I literally contradict the laws of physics. You are lovely whether or not you should exist."

Anne blushed "Thanks."

The Farsh-nuke pulled back "Get scans done of where the cancer is. I'll get it out."

Anne nodded "I will, enjoy your sylphs."

*

When the Farsh-nuke reentered his bedroom Lisa was stretching.

The Farsh-nuke smiled "So how did you enjoy your first night as my plaything?"

Lisa grinned as she sat up "You are good."

The Farsh-nuke said "No regrets? I don't need to call you a cab?"

Lisa shook her head and rolled onto her belly so she could crawl over to the Farsh-nuke "I will let you know if I ever have a problem."

"Good" said the Farsh-nuke stroking her cheek "I rather like you. Now get dressed. We've got to get you micro chipped and officially collared."

Lisa looked up at him "Officially collared? What does that mean?"

"It means legally my pet sylph, with all the protections that brings" said the Farsh-nuke "What pill were you looking at anyway?"

Lisa shrugged "Like I say, I never considered this as a career option."

"Well we'll pick up some leaflets while we're out." said the Farsh-nuke "You've got a few years before you need to decide anyway."

Anna yawned, admiring the view "Best thing about you taming Lisa? I get to admire that arse."

Lisa laughed "Oh is that why you picked me?"

Anna shrugged "I won't lie it formed part of the decision."

Lisa stuck her tongue out at Anna.

Anna laughed "I gather I also have to wear clothes or will a bikini be alright? I'm never sure what the dress codes for sylphs are."

The Farsh-nuke frowned "Nor am I, I'd say pick both. If the dress code allows bikinis you can strip."

Anna nods.

*

When they return home Lisa is sporting a scarlet collar and flicking through the leaflet on sylph pills.

"I could be a horse" she said "Or a mermaid?"

The Farsh-nuke rolled his eyes "Yes, even a Seghat or dragon."

Lisa turned to him "I can be a dragon?"

The Farsh-nuke frowned.

Anna said "Lisa, I know you're excited by all the possibilities but he's only just got you. Let him get bored before discarding that body."

"Fine" said Lisa "So my options are burn and be a superhero, become a common or garden sylph or get super regenerative powers but abandon higher brain fictions and become utterly obedient."

The Farsh-nuke said "I wouldn't pick the last one, there's nothing fun about you being completely and utterly obedient if its chemically induced."

"So common or garden sylph then" said Lisa "At least until I work up the courage to burn."

"Right, I'll go make you up a batch then" said the Farsh-nuke heading off into the depths of the Seghat.

Lisa stared after him "But I thought we had to by them?"

"Oh he makes his own" said Anna "We used to play with turning me into cattle and even with my being a mermaid but he always likes us just the way we are, only with a little less ageing"

Lisa titled her head as she examined Anna "You were a mermaid?"

Anna grinned "Lets head to the library and I'll tell you all about it."

*

The Farsh-nuke entered the laboratory to find Anne sitting on a chair with a folder in her lap.

The Farsh-nuke stared at Anne "Back so soon?"

"Lucy gave me a lift" said Anne "How was your day?"

The Farsh-nuke grinned "I love new sylphs"

"Good" said Anne with a genuine smile "I'm glad you've had a good day and have something good to look forward to." she gestured to the counter "2 cans of ginger beer for me, a 4 pack of crabbies for you. A stove and cooking utencils, should you wish to take advantage of me while in my cattle form," then she patted her lap "And the details of where the cancer is."

The Farsh-nuke said "Okay, lets do this. And remember if this doesn't work it's not the end."

"I know" said Anne

The Farsh-nuke mixed up the cattle potion as Anne stripped.

Anne downed the potion then chugged the first can of ginger beer.

The Farsh-nuke milked Anne for some fat for the stove then sliced off part of her arse so he could fry it on the stove. When he finished cooking the arse and plated it up Anne's arse had healed.

He flicked idly through to brain scans and doctor's notes then cracked open Anne's head, it was almost becoming routine now. He drilled into Anne's brain until he found the tumor, then he cut around the tumor, a centimeter into healthy tissue and pulled it out. Then he dropped the tumor into a blender and set it to puree as he put the top of Anne's skull back on her head to heal. He chewed on the fried arse as the tumor pureed then he made up the potion to turn Lisa into a common or garden sylph as the pureed tumor charred under the stove. Finally he ground the charred tumor puree into ash.

The Farsh-nuke opened a bottle of crabbies and exited the laboratory carrying the crabbies and the potion.

*

Lisa stared at Anna "You... And he... With a shark...?"

"A Charicthy" said Anna "And his name was Sven."

Lisa stared.

The Farsh-nuke said "Sorry I was a while, little bugger was hard to wank off but I got the potion made at last."

Lisa stared at the potion "What's it made from?"

"The blood and cum of an Albino Sylph Squirrel" said the Farsh-nuke "Not a problem is it?"

Lisa retched.

"Yeah, there's a reason shops sell sylph pills" said Anna "Getting it dried and mixed with sugar and fruit juices makes it much more palatable."

Lisa looked at the Farsh-nuke nervously "Can I get a pill? I don't particularly want to down a pint of blood and cum"

"Of course you can" said the Farsh-nuke "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. That's how this works. Besides it's kind of sweet. I mean Anna's chugged tons of these."

Lisa muttered "Shit"

"What?" asked the Farsh-nuke.

Lisa looked the Farsh-nuke in the eye "Anna is my best friend. I can't let her have one over on me. Give me the potion."

The Farsh-nuke handed Lisa the potion.

Lisa said "I am yours, you understand? Never forget that. I may not be as hardcore as Anna but I am yours" then she downed the potion.

The Farsh-nuke handed her his crabbies.

Lisa drank it gladly then sat in shock "That was not pleasant."

"How do you feel?" asked the Farsh-nuke.

Lisa shrugged.

Anna said "I think the effects don't show unless you go too long without your Master or unless your Master treats you like a pet. I don't know. I'm between pills at the moment."

Lisa looked at the Farsh-nuke "Well, you are my you know? Shall we see if this manifests when you enjoy me?"

The Farsh-nuke smiled "I think I can do that."

*

The Farsh-nuke woke up Lisa naked on his bed, the collar standing out on her neck. Clearly she'd got lonely in the night and climbed onto his bed to be with him. He stroked her cheek and marveled at the sleeping beauty for a moment before sliding carefully out from under the covers and tiptoeing out the door.

He entered the laboratory and mixed up the genetic reset for Anne then he paused, his stomach rumbling and fried up some arse for breakfast.

Anne drank the potion, came to her sense and drank the ginger beer to wash down the taste.

"Well I'm alive" said Anne "That's a good sign."

"Yeah, I think you'll be fine now." said the Farsh-nuke.

Anne observed the meat on his plate and the grease around his lips and said "Have breakfast did you?"

The Farsh-nuke smiled.

Anne returned the smile "Maybe when I get the all clear I'll take the burn so I can provide some eggs for your breakfast?"

The Farsh-nuke snorted "Get dressed and find out if you have the all clear, then we can talk about what you'll do with your life."

Anne laughed as she started to get dressed "Okay but I am still your pet. I expect big things when I return"

"Oh I can promise you that" said the Farsh-nuke

Anne got dressed as the Farsh-nuke finished his breakfast. They hugged and went their separate ways.

*

The Farsh-nuke was sat on a sofa in the library, reading the next Asimov book with Lisa curled up beside him and Anna reading some really hot Sherlock Holmes and John Watson slash fiction beside him. 

Anne entered, squeeing.

Anna and the Farsh-nuke each set down their respective books, Lisa stirred in her sleep.

"Anne" said the Farsh-nuke in shock "What are you doing here?"

Anna stared.

Anne said "I got the all clear."

The Farsh-nuke and Anna grinned.

"That's fantastic news" said the Farsh-nuke.

Anna said "Bloody heck! You've got two of us now."

Anne said "It's alright. As far as I am concerned you are the real Anna. I am Anne with an E. And I have decided I want to take the burn."

The Farsh-nuke stared at her "Really?"

Anna said "You realise that means I never have to do it now?"

"Yeah" said Anne "I'm the pet, you're the person"

"And I'm the toy" said Lisa

The Farsh-nuke stroked her back.

Anne said "Aww. I remember when we used to insult each other. Well done Farsh-nuke. Kind of sad I missed her taming."

"Well maybe I'll let you know when I restore your memories" said the Farsh-nuke.

Anne smirked "Deal."

Lisa said "So you got two of Anne? Could you get two of me?"

Anna and Anne looked at him.

The Farsh-nuke sighed "Yes, Lisa I could duplicate you."

"Do it" said Lisa "That way one of me can continue trying to have a career and the other well.."

Lisa grinned.

The Farsh-nuke stroked Lisa and looked to Anna and Anne for guidance.

"I want her as a hamster" said Anna

"And her as a toy to play dress up with" said Anne

"Ooh and as a dragon?" said Anna 

"And as a mermaid" said Anne

The Farsh-nuke sighed and led Lisa into the laboratory.

The End